Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF - but how nerdy are we?

Here is it Friday!! The day I have been longing for. It's 9:09 pm here and how nerdy are my husband I???

Instead of out living it up on a Friday night....here we sit in our bedroom...I've got my laptop and I'm blogging. What's he doing you ask - playing the newest Assassin's Creed on his PS3. WOOT! Way to to paint the town RED. Ha-ha.

You know what though, I wouldn't want it any other way. I am grateful for a king size bed though. It fits our WHOLE family...me, him, Buddy, Hurley, Wicket (our three dogs), Cali (our sort of adopted cat), and Ginger (our cat).

Lots of snuggles and feet warming going on. It's a good thing too b/c it's about 53 degrees here....a chilly night for us Texans.

Moving on....so....bad news....no fun snail mail today...good news...I was mentioned on another blog AND a couple of people received MY mail today!! So exciting!!

One being Misty Davis of The Pen Thief - thanks so much Misty, I really enjoy your blog and it was quite a treat to see my postcard pictured. Love the Amelia story. Thanks for trying to help me reach my goal.

I really don't have any plans for tomorrow....after the last two weeks - I plan on doing nothing but relaxing. I'll give the dogs a bath, do a little light cleaning/laundry and definitely some more snail mail writing. I really need to invest in some stationery. :o)

Signing out now to stalk some blogs and do a little writing.

*crosses fingers that tomorrow is a good mail day*

3 comments:

  1. Your fun mail went in the post yesterday afternoon! So hopefully you will get a good piece of mail from me soon. Though I hope you get some good mail before then too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Thanks...I can't wait!! Your outgoing mail looks so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,

    I found your blog via Misty's post and signed up to follow. I see you made it to Just Letter Rip as well. Thanks so much for joining in the mail fun. The more the merrier!

    Good luck with your blog.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete