Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Well, another semi-slow weekend...I have a couple of tutus to finish, more mail to write, and dogs to bathe. :o)

I finished making one tutu that was ordered for the Dallas Lady Gaga concert. Check it out:


Beautiful...I love it. I think I get attached to each one I make.

On another note....TWO more followers!! A BIG thanks for stopping by to Martha Miller and AndyTGeezer. So glad to have you both here.

And just for fun....I thought I'd post pics of my babies...

This is Buddy - our "first born" lol. He's a yorkie and was born 2/8/2006. This is after a REALLY short cut from my husband.

This is Hurley - our second yorkie. Also with a short cut from my husband. We actually found someone giving him away online...and we fell in love. He is about 2 yrs younger than Buddy, but we don't have the exact date.

This is Wicket, our shih-tzu and our baby. We found him as a stray on our old street in Houston @ the end of January 2010. When we found him - it had been raining and cold and he had been on the street for a few days. His hair was very matted and he was very skinny. We took him to the vet and was told he was healthy except for being on low on the weight scale, and we were told he was about 6 months old.

This is Ginger, acts like a dog...fetches and everything! She loves being outside and stays out till dark.
She loves hiding in the shadows and jumping out at the dogs as they run by. She ALSO wakes me up every morning at least 5 minutes before the alarm goes off.

So there you go, a small piece of my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment