Monday, December 15, 2014

Mail Out Monday!

Well, well, well - look who hasn't been updating like she promised...Yep *THIS GIRL*!

I've been going through some medical things with my husband, taking part-time classes, and being sent out of town for training for my new job.

So to start it off, I have a stack of mail that went out today - MONDAY! Domestic AND international!

I sent off mail to Germany, Austria, Belarus, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Finland, Netherlands, Moscow, Indiana, New Mexico, and Oregon.


Now, about those adorable Rubber Ducks: I have sent every one I hosted on their way...but I have yet to see my McDuck. This makes me sad. I miss him! Hopefully, I see him again soon.

Let's see - I've received some good mail too. I usually open it WAY to fast to be able to take pics of it (yeah....I'm impatient like that). I will have to get better at that.

However, I can guarantee that if by some chance here in Texas we have a cold weather day and I have the time - I can be found relaxing, having a cup of tea or cocoa (in my favorite cup), and returning snail mail. So send it on!! I love getting it.


Who am I kidding!?! I love snail mail any time, day or night! It doesn't actually have to be a cold day, I like a good iced half sweet tea/half lemonade too!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment